TL-WN823N NOT CONNECTING TO HOTSPOT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-02 19:10:49
Model: TL-WN823N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi

I am using TL-WN823N adapter, it's connecting to some devices but it's not connecting to SAMSUNG M31 my mobile hotspot, even not showing the name itself. But my mobile hotspot is working on other devices without any issue. So checking i completely reset my mobile, as well as re-installed the adapter driver also. But still facing issues, please help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WN823N NOT CONNECTING TO HOTSPOT
2020-12-30 03:11:52

@VK14 

This TL-WN823N only supports 2.4ghz, was your SAMSUNG M31 hotspot also 2.4ghz?

Could you please have a look at the post to see if your case is like this as well: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/236172?

Are you able to change the phone hotspot channel to be channel 1/6/11 for the 2.4ghz?

As far as I know, there is a switch on some Android phones that we can enable 2.4GHz or 5GHz band for the Hotspot, can you please confirm it? You may search it online to check if you have this option on your SAMSUNG M31.

BTW, can you see other 2.4G wireless signals? If yes, we can confirm that the adapter hardware and driver are working properly.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2292

Replies: 1

Related Articles