AX6000 - Blocking Website

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-23 13:18:41
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20200714 rel.18254(5553)

Dear Community, 

I am having a very unique problem.  This router is AMAZING, super fast and reliable since the day I purchased it.

All was working great until the firmware update.

On both the wifi and hard wired connections, the router is blocking 1 specific website I use very often for work - https://www.rmahamilton.ca

It blocks the website on all connections (computer, iPhone, iPad, etc...)

The website works great off my network (eg. LTE network).

Here is what I have done so far:

1) I have NO parental controls setup and I have NO blocked websites on the router setup

2) My modem/ISP is NOT blocking the website, as I have connected my computer directly to the modem and it connects to the website.

3) I have turned off ALL security features (anti-virus, firewall, etc..) and tried it again without success

4) I have HARD reset my router and HARD reset my modem, still no success

5) I tried using only 2.4G or 5G without success.

6) I only have 1 router at home and no other extenders, and even when I connect the computer directly to the router it does not work for this website.

Dear community, do you have any other suggestions on how to deal with this issue?

Thank you

Alex

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX6000 - Blocking Website
2021-01-23 14:52:07
what dns servers are you using? is it your isp's? try changing to google's perhaps. have you tried a free vpn temporarily? steve
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 908

Replies: 1

Related Articles