TP-Link Archer TX50E AX3000 No internet, Secured

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-24 00:15:10 - last edited 2021-01-24 00:17:49
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 21.10.1.2

TP-Link Archer TX50E AX3000 keeps dropping connection but my internet is completely fine with other devices. I've tried reinstalling drivers, resetting network settings, etc.

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer TX50E AX3000 No internet, Secured
2021-01-26 07:07:03

@Eustace 

Hello, thanks for reporting the issue to the community.

Is the computer a Windows 10? You can try this latest driver and see if it helps:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30112/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters

Please remove all the drivers for this adapter on the computer, install the above driver manually: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/920/.

BTW, what is the model number of the wireless router? You may run a Wi-Fi analyzer on the PC to verify which channel is busy and which is clear for the 5G  network, then choose a clear channel on the router, change the 5G channel width to 40MHz, then reboot both the router and the PC to confirm.

If possible, try this adapter on another computer and confirm if the issue persists.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:TP-Link Archer TX50E AX3000 No internet, Secured
2021-04-08 20:27:12

@Eustace I Have the exact same problem. Ive tried every driver possible, every setting. My other computers, notebooks and smartphones all work perfectly fine both with 2.4 and 5.8, I was better off with my old usb wifi dongle.

Options