USB Modem with Archer C60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-28 15:43:46 - last edited 2021-03-29 01:25:03
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I am using the TP-Link MR3420 router having a modem port for the last 2 years. Recently I have purchased one new router Archer C60 router (AC 1350 wireless dual-band router). But the new router doesn't have a modem connecting port, need support on how I can use my modem in a new router. The reason behind I doesn't have broadband connectivity. Need resolution from your end.

Options
3 Reply
Re:USB Modem with Archer C60
2021-03-29 07:43:00

@rajibsaha20002 

There is no USB port on the Archer C60.

If you want to use the USB modem with the router, you will need to plug the USB modem to the old MR3420, then connect the MR3420 to the C60.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-03-29 10:13:21

@Kevin_Z Can you guide me through the whole process, actually I am facing the coverage issue with the old one. I wish to extend the coverage area.

Thank you for your response.

Options
2021-03-29 11:43:35

@rajibsaha20002 

Firstly, check again and ensure the internet is working fine on the MR3420. If you haven't configured it, check this guide.

Secondly, you can connect the Archer C60 to the MR3420 with an Ethernet cable, then configure it into an Access Point, you can refer to this guide. Or, you can try to enable the WDS on the C60 to extend the MR3420's network wirelessly, refer to this guide.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 3

Related Articles