Deco app wont see network that is already set up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-12 08:32:13
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 Build 20210607 Rel. 56436

I have a Deco S4 network set up which is working great. I set the network up using the Deco app on my phone and this worked without a problem. It has all worked for months without any issues.

Today I tried to go into the Deco app on my phone and it asked me to log in. It then went into the set up process... like the network was not set up. I cancelled out but that just took me back to the start. I uninstalled the app and cleared all data then reinstalled but the same problem persists.

If I log into the tplinkdeco.net via a laptop I can get in fine and I can see it all working fine. Its the just the app - it just does not seem to recognise that the network is set up.

What can I do?

Thanks,

john

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco app wont see network that is already set up
2021-10-13 03:17:38

@Tintami 

Hi, I would like to forward your case to the senior engineers.

Could you please send me a private message about the TP-Link email ID for the Deco APP as well as the MAC address of the main Deco?

By the way, May I know who is your internet service provider and what is the model number of the ISP modem?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Deco app wont see network that is already set up
2021-11-05 20:05:29
I have the same problem. New phone and the well running existing network (M4 3x) is not recognized. It´s the android version. Can you help me? Thnaks and BR Andreas
Options