TP-Link Archer AX72 AX5400

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-28 20:59:57 - last edited 2022-04-18 05:43:06
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.5 Build 20211027 rel.72596(4555)

Do not buy this model AX72! In Overview writes the è processor is 3 nuclear, and in the Specifications is 2 nuclear and real inside is a dual-core processor of only 1GHC. Used memory 52% permanently when connected 2 Lan and three wireless clients. Proposen if you have 100 or 200 customers connected! Where is the Beatfoming option on the in-store menu not where to turn on or off? Well, with TP-Link Archer AX20 I had a nicer range in the whole apartment even with the limit of 80MHz channel width and a higher speed than the new garbage AX72. The conclusion is only buying routers with 4 Four-core processors working at least 1.5GHz with Broadcom processors and not these 2 nuclear trash than QUALLCOM. In conclusion, I recommend you not buy TP-link router models produced in 2021! Why When Tru To Create Theme In This Site Cannot choise Model Version Archer AX72 (AX5400)???

Options
3 Reply
Re:Trobles With Trash TP-Link Archer AX72 AX5400
2021-11-29 06:27:18

@BackTrack5R3 

Hello, thank you for sharing your opinion on the new model Archer AX72, while sorry to know that you are not satisfied with it, please allow me to explain. As shown on the specifications page, Archer AX72 uses a processor of 1 GHz Dual-Core CPU, which should be able to provide stable and consistent connectivity for the network. When you mentioned the memory displays 52% of usage when there are only 2 LAN and 3 wireless clients, can I know if they are doing normal web browsing or there are heavy loads like HD video streaming or downloading? 

Regarding the Beamforming function, we assure you that is supported by default, but there is no setting option on the router web GUI, it is enabled by default.

It's glad to know that the Archer AX20 gives you a good signal as well as high speed as expected, as for the signal and speed of the AX72, we hope you can play with different settings on the router, such as QoS, wireless channel and channel width, then confirm if any modification will improve the signal and or speed. If still no better, please try to provide more details such as what are the devices you are testing the signal and speed, what is the speed you actually get, how many signal bars or RSSI that you can get, etc, we can discuss.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-30 00:19:16 - last edited 2021-12-02 22:54:47

@Kevin_Z 

One Desctop PC,One Notebok, One Smart TV Sony KD-55XE9005,One Smart TV Box Strong Leap S1 and 2 Smart Phones Redmi and Huawei P40 Pro +. Web Page Loading and read News and Info for hardware and softwares of the all world, In smart TV i TB Box Load SmartYoutube Next No Adwares when Watch Video Clips and very rarely do I possibly watch a movie.

I have tried different settings of 2.4GHz and 5GHz with Automatic Channel Selection and channel width disgusting coverage and speed in adjoining rooms and that's why I set myself 2.4 Channel Width: 40MHz on 13 Channel and on 5GHz Channel Width: 160 on Channel: 60 (DFS) Over 60 Channel from 64 to 128 The network becomes Invisible and unusable !!! OFDMA: Enable TWT: Off Smart Connect: Off Mode to AX Mixed Transmit Power: High MU-MIMO: Enable WMM: Enable AP Isolation: Enable Airtime Fairness: Enable I remember that TP-Link AX 20 used a channel width of 80MHz and the speed in each room was the same. It is logical that a 4-core Broadcom processor with 1.5GHz is Better than Garbage Dual-core Qualcom at 1GHz. So I am right to recommend Everyone to Avoid Buying Models 2021 because of the Continuing Engineering Nonsense in the company TP-Link Not knowing Which Processors are the Best. So my Next Router Will Be From Netgear or Asus have Much Better Models More Powerful with Better Range and Speed ​​I've seen Thousands of Tests. The unfortunate thing in this case is how the incompetence in the management and design of your company is at such a low level as your prices. You claim World No. 1 and years of Tradition in Product Design, But Your Allegations Have Nothing to Do with the Reality of the Market in the World of Such Product Types. For so many years of incompetent management, it is normal for things to get worse in TP-Link. Why do you think Apple uses Broadcom processors in its phones? In conclusion, I do not intend to waste any more time and get angry with TP-Link Products! I will give this to a friend and if there is a nice Christmas Bonus I will buy a Real and Perfectly Working Router Although a little More Expensive than your models. Have a nice day everyone and happy holidays. I have no hope of fixing the problems of the AX 72, because I know how bad your engineers are who write software slowly and do not know how to fix it - they deceive customers. This is not a world-class company. mine know how to solve them. Good night!

Options
2021-11-30 08:27:36

BackTrack5R3 wrote

Used memory 52% permanently when connected 2 Lan and three wireless clients.

Isn't that normal? My AX20 is constantly at 49-50% memory usage, no matter how many clients are connected. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1934

Replies: 3

Related Articles