Deco M3W connectivity issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-11 15:07:49
Model: Deco M3W  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have Deco mesh netork already built on Deco M5 devices. All of them are connected to LAN network I have in my house and they are working perfectly.

Just bought additional Deco M3 + M3W set to be added tp existing mesh network. No problem with adding M3 but adding M3W is not possible.

I use Deco App on iPhone. My mesh network is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've tried to connect M3W also by changing security to WPA2-PSK (AES) +WPA-PSK (TKIP) but is doesn't work. The same if I have change setup of mesh netork to be fully open (no security). 

My M3W is green and it creates network Deco_FB24. I've reseted it few times and I was trying to connect putting next to different M5 sattelites. Still no success. 

Happy if any of you can help.

Best Regards,

Mariusz

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M3W connectivity issue
2021-12-13 07:25:31 - last edited 2021-12-13 07:29:02

@Surmacz 

Hi, I noticed you mentioned the LED status on Deco is green.

Since I did not see this LED on the user guide before, can I have some pictures of the LED lights?—a video clip would be highly appreciated.

Could you please send me a picture of the bottom label with the MAC address on the M3W?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Deco M3W connectivity issue
2021-12-13 08:49:57

@Surmacz 

Surmacz wrote

Hi,

I have Deco mesh netork already built on Deco M5 devices. All of them are connected to LAN network I have in my house and they are working perfectly.

Just bought additional Deco M3 + M3W set to be added tp existing mesh network. No problem with adding M3 but adding M3W is not possible.

I use Deco App on iPhone. My mesh network is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've tried to connect M3W also by changing security to WPA2-PSK (AES) +WPA-PSK (TKIP) but is doesn't work. The same if I have change setup of mesh netork to be fully open (no security). 

My M3W is green and it creates network Deco_FB24. I've reseted it few times and I was trying to connect putting next to different M5 sattelites. Still no success. 

Happy if any of you can help.

Best Regards,

Mariusz

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 987

Replies: 2

Related Articles