AX 50 Recurrent WAN / internet disconnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-03 18:30:58
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9 Build 20200708 rel.55037(5553)
From some months ago I´m having several wan disconnection in my Archer X50. I tried with versions 1.0.9 Build 20200708 rel.55037(5553) and 1.0.11 Build 20210730 rel.54485, the issue continues, boouht a new UTP cable cat6, change dns to opendns and google in several ways, mixed, only opendns and only google but the problem is stille there. I tried using only the router provided by my ISP to verify if thats the problem but the issue didn´t appear, the issue is in the Archer X50. Can you help me?
Options
1 Reply
Re:AX 50 Recurrent WAN / internet disconnection
2022-02-10 07:06:14

Hello @crst14n, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

If you have already gone through all the troubleshooting suggestions we provided in this thread, I would suggest reaching out to the local tech support team to check if they have further suggestions or help with a replacement, below is the contact info:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 340

Replies: 1

Related Articles