T3U cant find the newly installed driver

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-12 19:32:17
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

im on win 10. the ac 1300 archer T3U if bought works fin on my laptop but not on my PC where i need it...  tryed everhing on this forum that has someting to do with its driver, but nothig seems to fix it. maybe  can get help here befor i return it. in the device manager the T3U is called 802.11ac NIC. under properties its stated that there is no driver installed. but i ran the driver installer from ur webside and there was no issue during its install. under events there are issues called "device not migrated". i tryed the realtek driver. nothing changed. i tryed the beta driver. also nothing. i hope i can get help here

Options
1 Reply
Re:T3U cant find the newly installed driver
2022-02-14 02:04:27

Hello @Le0geR 

Thank you for your feedback 

• Update Windows version to the latest 
  • Uninstall current driver and reinstall driver:  Uninstall old driver from Device manager -> Network adapter : https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/284/
  • Try to install the driver in Windows safe mode: 

How to get into Windows safe mode?

• Try chipset driver here: 

Realtek Chipset Driver for Archer T2U(Nano/ Pus)/T3U(Nano/ Plus)/T4U(Plus)/T4UH/ T9UH (Win7/Win10)

Can I have a photo of the error when you try to install driver, can you share a photo of the motherboard information? 

How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1059

Replies: 1

Related Articles