Oops... We can't reach the cloud server.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-21 10:19:43 - last edited 2022-02-22 00:55:28
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello i have this issue for a long time and i couldn't fix it, when i am reaching the tplink site for my router, i cant login via tplink id, every time i try this page pop up, the only way i can log in is through a router password but sadly i forgot it so i would need to restart whole router and do setup again. I would be very thankful for any help and suggestions.

1. Make sure you have Internet access.

2. The cloud server is inaccessible temporarily. Please refresh the page later.

3. If the problem still exists, please connect TP-Link technical support.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Oops... We can't reach the cloud server.
2022-02-22 06:45:09

Hi @ADAA  

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Please login to the web management interface, go to Advanced>>Network>>Internet>>click on Advanced>>select "use following DNS address">>please fill 8.8.8.8 in primary DNS and fill in 8.8.4.4 in secondary DNS and click on Save. After that, please try to login with your TP-Link ID again. 

BTW, please also check if there is a firewall in front of the router that block our server.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2402

Replies: 1

Related Articles