rOUTER Archer C6U

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

rOUTER Archer C6U

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
rOUTER Archer C6U
rOUTER Archer C6U
2022-03-01 16:09:18
Model: Archer C6U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 20201230 rel.53346(4555)

Hello,

I bought Archer C6U about 3 days ago. Router is working but i have problem with internet connection.

My problem description:

Router is working few hours and then accidentally disconnects from internet so both LAN and WIFI dont working. After restarting router, everything works normally again. This problem is repating few times a day. Router is connected into set-top box but connection of set-top box is ok. When I opened router interface via browser I saw that there was notice "slow internet connection" but connection is ok. Set - top box worked normally. I had an old TP-link router and I didnt faced this techical issue.

And idea for solving this technical issue ? Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:rOUTER Archer C6U
2022-03-02 03:05:03

Hello @Tomasss_11, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Please go through the troubleshooting suggestions we provided in the following thread, then report back:

Router Disconnects from Internet

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 281

Replies: 1

Related Articles