Internet connectivity issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-12 17:59:22 - last edited 2022-03-14 00:19:02
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2

I am MR200 Archer router using for long time. I also setup automatic reboot for everyday. Still facing the Internet connectivity issue. Only the manual reboot solve the issue.

Please suggest a way to solve the issue or remote reboot under internet connectivity issues

Options
3 Reply
Re:Internet connectivity issue
2022-03-14 06:29:25

@Jaishankar 

Hi, please help to confirm the following information:

1. When the problem happans, you are still connected to the WiFi but no internet access, right? is there any change on the LED status?

2. When the problem happens next time, please don't reboot the router, login the web interface via tplinkmodem.net or 192.168.1.1, please send us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Status page when problem happens, then go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page, save system log file and share it with us.

3. May I know who the ISP is? you are using 3G/4G Router mode or Wireless Router mode? If it is on 3G/4G Router mode, is the 4G signal in your area strong and stable?

4. Please check the firmware version including build numbers on Advanced->System Tools->Firmware Upgrade page.

Thank you very much!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-03-19 11:51:24 - last edited 2022-03-19 11:53:51

@Sunshine 

Please find inline answers below.

1. Yes WiFi working fine, no internet & no change in LED status

2. Log & images is attached below.

3. My ISP is Jio. It is very stable in my area.

4. Yes, updated to latest firmware. 1.2.0.0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210120 Rel.67320.

File:
log_19_mar_2022.zipDownload
Options
2022-03-21 08:43:18

@Jaishankar 

thank you very much for the update.

later I could like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance.

Could you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. Some screenshots of the Advanced>Status page before and after the disconnection.

2. How often would the disconnection drop within one day?

3. I see the internet status was disconnected under WAN interface, and when this happened, the internet light(the 2nd one from the left) on the MR200 is still solid white?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 595

Replies: 3

Related Articles