No use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No use
No use
2022-03-16 06:54:45 - last edited 2022-07-04 09:48:19
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

So I did a search for archer ax55 and got 80 thousand posts and decided it wasn't worth 926674888 lifetimes searching for the magic egg. How in the world do you UNDERSTAND the router logs? What do they mean? When it says LED info does that simply mean info on the service and light being on? Because I'm seeing Lan and wan info off and on and I'm not switching em off or on! I'm about to sell this device on ebay and get a tomato or dd wrt router where there's LESS corporate GREED aka "subscribe to home shield!" And more of what I like to call "support" 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No use-Solution
2022-03-16 07:28:54 - last edited 2022-07-04 09:48:19

Hello @Mlew755, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

The ON or OFF of the LED controller generally stands for the LED status, if you see a lot of WAN0 ON/WAN1 OFF, I guess you might have a very unstable connection on the router. Can I know who is your ISP, and is the modem internet stable?

If the modem is stable, but there are still lots of WAN0 ON/WAN1 OFF messages in the log, it's recommended to check the solution we provided in the following thread and confirm if it fixes the internet dropping issue on the Archer AX55:

[Solution] Archer AX55 internet keeps dropping

If the solution doesn't help, please go through the troubleshooting suggestions in the following thread, then report to the support engineers via email for further follow-up:

Router Disconnects from Internet

Please let me know if this fixes the issue or not.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:No use-Solution
2022-03-16 07:28:54 - last edited 2022-07-04 09:48:19

Hello @Mlew755, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

The ON or OFF of the LED controller generally stands for the LED status, if you see a lot of WAN0 ON/WAN1 OFF, I guess you might have a very unstable connection on the router. Can I know who is your ISP, and is the modem internet stable?

If the modem is stable, but there are still lots of WAN0 ON/WAN1 OFF messages in the log, it's recommended to check the solution we provided in the following thread and confirm if it fixes the internet dropping issue on the Archer AX55:

[Solution] Archer AX55 internet keeps dropping

If the solution doesn't help, please go through the troubleshooting suggestions in the following thread, then report to the support engineers via email for further follow-up:

Router Disconnects from Internet

Please let me know if this fixes the issue or not.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 138

Replies: 1

Related Articles