DLNA Sharing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DLNA Sharing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DLNA Sharing
DLNA Sharing
2022-07-02 12:39:20
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0

I have more than 10[dot]000 photos, videos or MP3 files which exceed the default max user watchers variable from mini DLNA, so the most recently photos/files won't show up in my DLNA clients, specially TV screens

Also in the menu USB - USB Storage Device - File Sharing I'm not able to create a secondary sharing folder i[dot]e: my last photos and select it to be share in DLNA option

Additionally the Media Sharing is just a switch On/Off button where I can't also select whitch folder I want to share thought out DLNA

Is it possible to change the default parameter to 100K files as below ?
fs[dot]inotify[dot]max_user_watches=100000

Or also release a new firmware version return options to add multi sharing folders and select the ones you want to share by DLNA server (as I my prevision router Archer C7) ?

It's quite frustrate that sharing select folder has disappeared or that number of sharing files is limited in 10k only

Firmware version=1[dot]2[dot]0 Build 20211222 rel[dot] 74632 5553

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 0

Related Articles