My secondary M4R mesh is stuck in startup mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-14 19:34:56
Tags: #M4R bricked
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.14.2

My secondary M4R mesh unit is stuck in the boot (solid yellow) cycle after upgrading the firmware to version 2.14.2.  I've attempted to reset the unit via the reset button. First I tried the 2-3 hold technique, then I graduated to the two-minute press, and ultimately left it unplugged overnight.  Nothing seems to resolve the issue.   I have also plugged the device into the main Deco and also into the ISP router.  Nothing has worked. Can anyone provide direction for resolving this very frustrating challenge, please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:My secondary M4R mesh is stuck in startup mode
2022-07-15 05:57:17

@Ogoode 

Hi, would it be possible to share a video clip about the LED change on the Deco unit?

Did you mean the LED is stuck into the boot (solid yellow) cycle after updating the firmware to 1.5.4 since 2.14.2 seems to be the Android APP version?

At the same time, it is also suggested to contact the local support team to check for warranty service.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 180

Replies: 1

Tags

M4R bricked
Related Articles