Problems with Microsoft sevices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-25 13:23:13 - last edited 2022-07-25 13:51:55
Model: Deco X90  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.2

I'm otherwise very happy with my device, but the big problem is that none of Microsoft's online services work. For example, the microsoft.com site does not open in any browser (Safari, Chrome). When I change the internet connection to the cellphone hotspot, everything works normally. I've already tried changing DECO's LAN IP settings, but it hasn't helped. The same problem repeats on the Iphone when it is on the home network.

BUT the most amazing thing is that everything works on my wife's iPhone and PC even though she is on the same network.

Please somebody tell me what could I try next? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Problems with Microsoft sevices
2022-07-26 03:35:28

@reima-grafiro 

Hi, may I know the model number of your Apple device and IOS version?

Have you set up any parental control profiles for this device?

Please refer to this link to change the DNS server on the Deco to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4:How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

By the way, are the Microsoft services always inaccessible, or randomly can not be opened?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Problems with Microsoft sevices
2022-07-26 05:51:13

@David-TP 

Hi David. Thank's for answer. 

My device is MacBook Pro (16 inch, 2019) with macOS Catalina 10.15.7. I don't have any parental controls but I have a free Avast Secure Control. Some services like OneDrive sync works and today I also can use OneDrive on web (yesterday it didn't work). The microsoft.com page does not open and Teams don't work. They still work with mobile hotspot connection.

I changed the DNS according to your instructions but it didn't help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 433

Replies: 2

Related Articles