Router go into reboot mode while video call

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-24 04:38:38
Tags: #Router Issue
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14 Build 20211118 rel.43110(5553)

Hi Team,

Whenever I use wifi for Video/Audio calls using any application (e.g. Zoom, MS Teams etc.) router automatically go to reboot mode (i.e. last indictor turns orange) and it will come to normal mode after 5 mins.

I also cross-checked the issue with my interner provider and they confirmed this issue is related to my tp-link router. I also checked the firmware upgade but it shows firmware is already updated.

Could you please look into this issue on priority as this is impacting my office work?

Hardware version: Archer C6 v3.20

Regards,

Anubhav

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router go into reboot mode while video call
2022-08-25 07:30:39

@Anubhav_sh 

Hello Anubhav, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Can I know who is your ISP, and what is the WAN Connection Type on the Archer C6?

When you talk about the router going into reboot mode, can you please make it clearer how did you verify the router rebooted? Are all the LEDs going off then on just like the router restarts itself? Or just the global icon turns orange?

Are they any advanced settings on the C6 that you can think of? Do you enable IPv6?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 202

Replies: 1

Tags

Router Issue
Related Articles