Internet not working while wan cable is plugged

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-24 18:55:22
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I bought recently an Archer AX23 router, i have Internet Fiber which is plugged to EPON ONU EP101Z and next go to the WAN port in Archer AX23.I have static ip configuration from my ISP. When i fill all the fields, router showing information that internet is not available, and the WAN led shines to orange. Before i bought that router i've used a NETGEAR JNR3000 router and on the simillar configuration all works. So what i should do to get the internet working on the new router?

I tried to do the same with Archer C6 and result is the same like AX23.

Options
6 Reply
Re:Internet not working while wan cable is plugged
2022-08-24 19:08:25
Clone the mac of the netgear on your tp link.
Options
2022-08-24 19:34:41

still not work frown

Options
2022-08-25 06:07:00

@Anym 

Can I know who is your ISP? 

Were you using exactly the same configuration on the Netgear JNR3000 as well as on the AX23? Is there anything special that you are aware of on the Netgear JNR3000 that may not be configured on the AX23?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-08-25 06:13:47
My ISP is a small company in Poland - http://mojasiec.eu/ To be sure, I did a factory reset on the Netgear router and set up the IP, netmask, gateway and dns servers that I got from my ISP and internet started working properly. So im so confused why this configuration not work on TP-Link
Options
2022-08-25 06:58:49

@Anym 

That is really weird. But no worries, I would like to escalate your case to our support engineers, they will try to figure this out.

Can you please connect the AX23 back to the network and do the Static IP configuration one more time, then send the system log on the AX23 to support.forum@tp-link.com, so that the engineers may get more clues about the issue? 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-08-25 07:16:54

@Kevin_Z 

Ok i will after back to home

Options