Admin page keeps kicking me out it's driving me insane....

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-25 04:38:03 - last edited 2022-08-25 05:53:26
Tags: #admin page
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: latest

Admin page keeps kicking me out, I swear makes me wanna punch somebody in the face!!!!

Everytime I'm in the admin page of my router by the internal adress 192.168.0.1 (for example) ffor more than 5 seconds it kicks me out and redirects me to tplinkrepeater.net where I must log again to use the router, I if go back to the internal page IT MAKES ME LOG AGAIN!!! It happens every friggin time and its driving me crazyyyy

Sometimes I'm adding a rule or something and It redirects me in the middle of something...

PLS somebody can tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong!!! makes me wanna fell infuriated I tried diferent browsers AND nothing! I have a tplink repeater connected by ethernet to the router idk its that the problem but this makes me wanna sell everything tplink and switch brands!!!

PLS FOR GODS SAKE HELP...

Options
2 Reply
Re:Admin page keeps kicking me out it's driving me insane....
2022-08-25 06:48:51

@TJ.cl 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Can I know how are the AX6000 and the repeater connected to the network? Is the TP-Link repeater working in AP mode? Are they connected to each other directly without a switch or something?

What's the model of the repeater? Please be sure the firmware version of both the AX6000 and the repeater is the latest.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Admin page keeps kicking me out it's driving me insane....
2022-08-25 17:40:58 - last edited 2022-08-25 17:42:06

@Kevin_Z 

Hello Kevin I'm very sorry about the previous rant but this is very frustrating, so this is what in the network:

TP-LINK AX6000 its the main router connected directly to fiber modem.

TP-LINK RE205 repeater (its directly ethernet connected to the ax6000) in access point mode. 

both devices formware are up to date.

I'm gonna turn off the RE205 to see if thats what causing the problem.

The issue happens on any browser.

AX6000: 

Firmware Version:

1.1.0 Build 20211118 rel.71177(5553)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 2

Tags

admin page
Related Articles