MIFI cant give out wireless

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-02 07:31:53 - last edited 2022-09-05 01:15:33
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hellow I have a problem??

I disconnected accidentally my MIFI on Android app , i blocked it from discovered through wireless....i cannot connect it again please help me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:MIFI cant give out wireless
2022-09-05 05:50:55

@kimonje 

Hi, do you mean you have blocked a client device on tpMiFi App and that device is unable to connect WiFi network of the M7200?

How about other client devices? If the other devices are still able to connect, you could unblock the specific device from the blocked list, however, if no device could connect the WiFi now, please reset the device to factory defaults: remove the back cover, use a pin to press and hold the reset hole for 10s until the device reboots automatically.

After that, you will be able to see and connect the default WiFi network.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 305

Replies: 1

Related Articles