Lights blinking problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Lights blinking problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Lights blinking problem
Lights blinking problem
2022-10-02 04:49:26 - last edited 2022-10-09 09:36:24
Model: RE205  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: RE205

My wifi repeater is not working. When i am turning on my repeacter the lights are blinking and not showing wifi option in the phone. I did reset to but no use of it can u pls tell us the problem with the repecter and the solution for it . It is the new one i had using form three months

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lights blinking problem
2022-10-09 09:37:42

Hello @Rajukrk 

If the power led keeps blinking on the range extender, you could try to factory reset the extender:

RESET: With the extender powered on, use a pin to press the RESET button until most Leds flash once.

After factory reset, please check if range extender broadcasts any Wi-Fi SSID like Range Extender, TP-link Extender etc., if not, it might be a faulty unit,  you could contact the local retailer or local support check device warranty for the certain unit. 

If range extender responds to a reset or still broadcast the Wi-Fi SSID,   you could install the range extender as instructions here 

Configuration Guide:TP-Link Range Extender Setup (Range Extender Mode)

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 275

Replies: 1

Related Articles