X60 Ethernet backhaul

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

X60 Ethernet backhaul

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
X60 Ethernet backhaul
X60 Ethernet backhaul
2022-10-31 18:54:14 - last edited 2022-11-01 11:01:28

Bonjour a tous,

j'ai un problème avec mes 3 x60. Ils sont tous connecté à mon réseau ethernet de la maison, mais j'ai systématiquement une base qui est en wifi... de plus elle fait relais avec la troisième... si j'essaye de t'ébouter, pareil... j'avoue ne pas comprendre... je vous mets la capture si ça peut servir

si quelqu'un à la solution je suis preneur...

merci d'avance,

emmanuel

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:X60 Ethernet backhaul -Solution
2022-11-01 11:01:23 - last edited 2022-11-01 11:01:28

@David-TP 

I solved the problem !

I have reset my 3 deco x60 as said in the us faq. I have setup just the first x60 directly plugged to my isp modem, then  I lighten up the 2 other satellites, they connected automatically to the first one in wifi. Then I connected them via Ethernet to my isp modem... tada... it was working!

then I re plugged the satellites at their place (office and bedroom) and then the connection went back to wifi...😡 So, I checked my home network and I saw that my electrician switched lan cable and tv cable, so I think it was a mess in my home switch (this kind of switch is able to distribute satellite tv, land line phone through the same ethernet cable)... I re plugged correctly and it is working now !!

see you !!

Emmanuel

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:X60 Ethernet backhaul
2022-11-01 03:31:41

@Duduledur 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Are all the three Deco X60s connected to the same network switch, like:

/-satellite Deco X60-1

ISP modem router---network switch--main Deco X60

\-satellite Deco X60-2

or like ISP modem router-----main Deco X60----satellite X60-1-----satellite X60-2

If there is a network switch, may I know its model number?

And the following link might be helpful, especially Q5+Q6:General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:X60 Ethernet backhaul
2022-11-01 08:31:31

@David-TP 

Thanks David for your quick answer. Yes, I have a switch behind my ISP modem. It is a Legrand Triple Play Gigabit reference : 413044

I didn't find the Q5 and Q6 you mentioned. Perhaps it is because the link sent me to a French page ?

thanks,

Emmanuel

Options
Re:X60 Ethernet backhaul -Solution
2022-11-01 11:01:23 - last edited 2022-11-01 11:01:28

@David-TP 

I solved the problem !

I have reset my 3 deco x60 as said in the us faq. I have setup just the first x60 directly plugged to my isp modem, then  I lighten up the 2 other satellites, they connected automatically to the first one in wifi. Then I connected them via Ethernet to my isp modem... tada... it was working!

then I re plugged the satellites at their place (office and bedroom) and then the connection went back to wifi...😡 So, I checked my home network and I saw that my electrician switched lan cable and tv cable, so I think it was a mess in my home switch (this kind of switch is able to distribute satellite tv, land line phone through the same ethernet cable)... I re plugged correctly and it is working now !!

see you !!

Emmanuel

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 3

Related Articles