Deco X55 Ethernet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco X55 Ethernet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco X55 Ethernet
Deco X55 Ethernet
2022-11-20 22:03:48
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

OK, with QoS off, My XBox sees 500+ Mbps (wired connection) but my computer is only getting around 90 Mbps on the same LAN (this usually would see 500+)?  The computer is set to "High Priority."  This just started happening in the last week.  And my son's computer is on a 2nd node (wireless connection to the main node), used to see 250-300 Mbps, now only 5-10 Mbps.  Any clue where I can find the settings for these 2 devices?  I'm about at my wits end... QoS on or off makes no difference. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X55 Ethernet
2022-11-21 10:59:14

@stconner73 

Hi, I used to see someone mention one device has taken over 90% of the bandwidth, and for your current issue, do you mean only Xbox could get the desired speed---500+, while the rest of the devices all have a slow speed?

Could you please try to restart the Deco system once, then unplug the Xbox first, and check on the computers again about the speed?

Wait for your reply.

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Deco X55 Ethernet
2022-11-21 17:55:15
It doesn't matter if the XBox is on or not, or unplugged from the network. My computer is capping out about 95Mbps, where a week or so ago, it was well over 500 Mbps. My son's was getting 250+ (hardwired to a X55 node that is connected wirelessly to the main unit) and all of the sudden he can't hit 10 Mbps down. These are the only two devices getting capped off, for whatever reason. Turning off QoS has no effect.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 395

Replies: 2

Related Articles