App version 3.0.48 cannot connect to both my networks

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-01 14:06:04

All of a sudden with this newly released version, the app will only connect to one of my networks. When I try to switch to my Home Network I get the error message: "Something went wrong with the Cloud service. Please try again. If you are still unsuccessful after several attempts, connect to your Deco's Wi-Fi network and then try again."

This is no help at all and tech support has no answer. 

What can I do?

Phin

Options
4 Reply
Re:App version 3.0.48 cannot connect to both my networks
2022-12-02 03:34:03 - last edited 2022-12-02 03:37:06

@Phin 

Hi, Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log: How to submit Deco APP log

And when you click"change network", Are you able to see two networks listed?

Could you please leave me a private message with the MAC address of the main Deco in the second Mesh network?

By the way, is the second Mesh network working properly at this moment, like LED is solid green and clients could get internet service?

Wait for your reply.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2022-12-02 11:48:10

@David-TP Hi David, I am able to see both networks listed, please refer to screen shot. The second network is working great. The MAC address of the 2nd network is: 54-AF-97-51-07-07. The set-up and management using the previous version of the worked great. Thank you for your help. 

Options
2022-12-02 18:26:26

@David-TP Also, when I am my office location, the 2nd network, Home 1, does not show on the app even though I am signed into the same TP-Link network with the same password.

Options
2022-12-05 12:02:39

@Phin 

Thank you very much for the update.

I would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check whether you have got an email from me.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 297

Replies: 4

Related Articles