Deco router connecting to wrong deco in the system.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-03 20:41:08 - last edited 2022-12-03 21:23:40
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.4 Build 20211101 Rel. 75384

У меня сеть состоит из 3х устройств DECO E4R. Все они находяться на 1й прямой в крвартире. То есть 1 - Основной, к нему подключен интернет, 2 находится между 1 и 3. примерно на одинаковом расстоянии. Проблема в том, что мой 3й роутер вместо 2го подключается к 1му, из-за чего сигнал очень слабый, и интернет очень сильно тормозит, я пытался и перезагружать каждый из роутеров. Не помогает. Я могу как-то заставить роутер под номером 3 поключаться к роутеру под номером 2?. До сегодняшнего дня, как мне кажется, все так и работало, потму что проблем не возникало =(  

English:
My system consist of 3 DECO E4R decvicec. They are straigh lined in my house. So 1st is main. 2nd is staying between 1 and 3 and has the same distance between 1 and 3. The problem is that 3rd Deco is connecting to 1st and has a very low connection. How can i force 3rd connect to 2nd or maybe there are some workaround. Because its really lagging hard due to poor connection =(. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco router connecting to wrong deco in the system.
2022-12-13 11:48:20

@IGOS welcome to the community.

So far, it does not support customizing the signal source here and you could vote on this link to add your support:

Manual Signal Source Selection on Deco

And here are some suggestions for your reference:

1. Please restart Deco 3 once.

2. Then run "Network Optimization" on the Deco APP.

3. If possible, relocate Deco 2 and move it closer to Deco 3 and check whether Deco 3 could re-connect to Deco 2. If yes, then Move Deco 2 back to whether it was.

By the way, is there any chance that you could wire the Deco 3 to Deco 2 via Ethernet cable?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 399

Replies: 1

Related Articles