Customer service in France for WPA7517 Kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-15 14:53:00
Model: TL-WPA7517 KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi all,

is anyone else finding Customer Support unreachable in France?

Have received new kit, paired and internet connected but multiple sites unreachable. TP Link Community reachable, Customer Support ticket raising unreachable.

Register for TP Link Community

Customer Support requires second registration - done

Email verification received and responded. 

Can login and connect to TP Link Community

Cant login to raise a Support Ticket. "User not recognised "" even though I have the second welcome email

Utility tool downloaded , Seems to not provide a login / console function to edit settings, only high level choices. 

Chat and other services not reachable while using TP Link kit - are the default settings on the hardware such that we cant reach the Support pages? 

Frustrated 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Customer service in France for WPA7517 Kit
2022-12-16 09:45:28 - last edited 2022-12-16 09:50:36

@WPA7517user 

Hi, welcome to the community.

As for the local customer service, I have reported the related department for checking, and Thank you for the notification.

For the feedback about 7517KIT, I wonder if you are connecting to the main router, are you able to access the chat and other services?

By the way, could you please share some unreachable websites with me so that we can have a test later?

As for the web UI management login, you could refer to this link:https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/1417/

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options