Port Forwarding a Minecraft server on Deco M5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-07 23:08:18
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.6.1

Title says it. Trying to set up a Minecraft server on my Deco M5.

Deco is set as a router. Port is set up correctly, external and internal port is 25565, internal ip is set to my pc which i will run my server on. The ip is public. Dont know if it matter but Service type is set as custom and Protocol is set as All. Does not show up when trying to connect ingame or using canyouseeme.org. I know the server itself is working by connecting to it using "localhost" as ip. Help is appreciated

Options
3 Reply
Re:Port Forwarding a Minecraft server on Deco M5
2023-01-11 11:09:22

@mansenilsson 

Hi, Thank you very much for your time and patience.

If you go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/, is the IP address here the same as the Internet IPV4 IP on the Deco APP?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-01-11 17:05:55

@mansenilsson Just checked under internet connection in the settings on the app and it is

Options
2023-03-19 16:41:27

@mansenilsson Is your problem fixed? The mod didn't seem to reply back after your response... I'm having trouble with port forwarding aswell. If it did fix please do reply.

Options