TP-LINK Archer AX10 v1.0 wifi unstable after update firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-23 08:40:43 - last edited 2023-01-28 08:10:11
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20220401 Rel. 57450(5553)

hi,

i update firmware (auto update) when login to router 192.168.1.1 maybe 1 or 2 month ago don't remember

already 2 weeks or more my wifi not stable

when play some games, suddenly no internet connection, lost connection randomly maybe 2 second - 20 second

depend on the games, if to long game restart appear connection issue, if games can wait long, just appear loading..

i use wifi 5GHZ i think problem with ax connection, but when choose b/g/n/ac still same

i just use wifi 2.4GHZ still same, but more quick maybe just 2sec - 10 sec

already turn on and off all setting, change channel width, channel number, transmit power, encryption, security, security option, OFDMA, TWT, WMM, Airtime fairness, QoS

already change any option, still same problem ..

anyone know why ? and how to fix problem ?

maybe rollback firmware or update to firmware .... version manual?

Firmware Version:

1.3.1 Build 20220401 Rel. 57450(5553)

Hardware Version:

Archer AX10 v1.0

thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-LINK Archer AX10 v1.0 wifi unstable after update firmware
2023-01-28 08:19:41

@sukas 

Do you still remember what is the previous version? If yes, you can try to roll back to that version and monitor if the connectivity is stable.

When you mentioned "lost connection randomly maybe 2 second - 20 seconds lost connection randomly maybe 2 second - 20 seconds", do you mean the laptop/phone disconnects completely from the network, or they are still showing connected but the game just loads? How about the wired connection from the router, is it still connecting fine?

Try to factory reset the AX10 and reconfigure it from scratch to see if that makes a difference. When reconfiguring, please don't modify any advanced settings, just connect the router to the internet and connect the laptop/phone to the wireless to play games to monitor for some time.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 850

Replies: 1

Related Articles