Ethernet Backhaul on Archer AX10 is unstable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-26 16:24:39 - last edited 2023-11-26 16:26:11
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.9

The satellite router unexpected switches from ethernet backhaul mode to wifi extender mode.

I have 2 Archer AX10 routers. One is main, and the second one is in satellite mode.

Routers are connected by ethernet cable.

If the satellite router loses ethernet connection, it switches from backhaul to extender. 

After restoring the connection, the router is not switched back until restart. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Ethernet Backhaul on Archer AX10 is unstable
2023-11-28 07:00:45

@FastMe 

Hi, you mean the issue happens after you unplug the Ethernet cable and plug it back, or also happens when the Ethernet cable is always connected?

Please try a different Ethernet cable and also ensure the physical Ethernet connection is active when the issue happens.

By the way, is your AX10 router V1 or V1.20?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-28 16:33:54

@Sunshine 

version is 1.0

In my case it happens from time to time.

I tested if I unplug the cable and plug it back issue is reproduced stable.

Options
2023-11-30 09:14:23

@FastMe 

Hi, 

To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later.

Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options