Deco x20 constantly disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-17 19:17:59
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build a 20220401

Hi, 

Yesterday I added two new X20 units to my existing Deco system of 2x M9 and 1x M5 units.  I made the one X20 the main unit, and then the other 4 units connect to that main system.  I updated the firmware, and everything is working perfectly with the exception of the one satellite x20.  This one unit connects to the network, stays connected for about a minute, then disconnects.  It will then reconnect, and then disconnect again.  On the unit itself, the light goes from green to red to back to green and so on.  On the app, the unit shows as disconnected, then reconnected, etc.  I have moved it to a few different spots, and the behaviour persists.  I have power cycled the unit the problem persists.  How do I fix this behaviour?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco x20 constantly disconnecting
2023-02-20 09:26:40 - last edited 2023-02-20 09:28:48

@Moose404 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Can I have a picture of your network map on the Deco APP?

If possible, please set this Deco X20 as the main Deco, and the original Deco X20 as the satellite to see whether the same issue continued:

How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 524

Replies: 1

Related Articles