Can I connect AXE11000 Tri-Band 10G Wi-Fi 6E Router (EX1110) to an already created EasyMesh Network?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I connect AXE11000 Tri-Band 10G Wi-Fi 6E Router (EX1110) to an already created EasyMesh Network?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-03 21:05:10 - last edited 2023-05-04 03:47:02

--- I invite the administrator who erroneously deleted my previous messages to motivate me the conditions that led to the violation of the regulation and therefore the deletion of the thread.---

Hello All,

I have a Service Provider Router that use EasyMesh standard.

I want to extend its WiFi Network to evolve wireless network.

Can I include AXE11000 Tri-Band 10G Wi-Fi 6E Router (EX1110) in an already created easymesh network?

Tp-Link router must be able to work as an Access Point and not as a full-fledged router.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Can I connect AXE11000 Tri-Band 10G Wi-Fi 6E Router (EX1110) to an already created EasyMesh Network?
2023-05-04 03:46:48

Hello @Thommino 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

We didn't delete any of your threads unless you create duplicate topics. Your previous thread can be found below:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/607772

If you confirm these two threads are inquiring about the same, please delete the previous one and we can discuss it here.

Regarding the EasyMesh compatibility with other manufactures, please check the below note on the product page:

https://service-provider.tp-link.com/wifi-router/ex1110/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Can I connect AXE11000 Tri-Band 10G Wi-Fi 6E Router (EX1110) to an already created EasyMesh Network?
2023-05-04 06:08:36 - last edited 2023-05-04 06:11:46

@Kevin_Z Sorry but inside my notices I can see:

16 hours ago

Your Post Can I connect AXE11000 Tri-Band 10G Wi-Fi 6E Router (EX1110) to an already created EasyMesh Network? was removed to Wi-Fi Routers by the administrator.

About the compatibility I can see; "EasyMesh Compatible: Create a smart mesh network with seamless coverage and greater flexibility."

I don't undestand if this router can be a client of an easymesh network or is it necessary that it is the master.

Options
2023-05-04 06:20:16

@Thommino 

Thommino wrote

@Kevin_Z Sorry but inside my notices I can see:

16 hours ago

Your Post Can I connect AXE11000 Tri-Band 10G Wi-Fi 6E Router (EX1110) to an already created EasyMesh Network? was removed to Wi-Fi Routers by the administrator.

This notice may be misleading. We will report to the developers to correct it. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Thommino wrote

About the compatibility I can see; "EasyMesh Compatible: Create a smart mesh network with seamless coverage and greater flexibility."

I don't undestand if this router can be a client of an easymesh network or is it necessary that it is the master.

When talking about creating an EasyMesh network, the TP-Link router can be either a client or a master, which depends on your network requirements.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-05-04 06:58:55

Kevin_Z wrote

When talking about creating an EasyMesh network, the TP-Link router can be either a client or a master, which depends on your network requirements.

@Kevin_Z My provider Router (Sagemcom Broadband 10G) will be the master, but I need to add a new 10Gbit access point in another room.

I'm happy to know that EX1110 will be work also as an access point.

When will be released in Europe (Italy)?

Options