Deco M9Plus and HUE Lamps - Lamps unreachable and keep losing connection.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-03 11:06:24
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Dear all,

I very much hope that anyone will be able to assist with this issue as I have been having it for months now and it is driving me and my family mad.

So the issue is that all my HUE bulbs (43 of them) keep losing their connection at random (usually within ten minutes of switching the bulbs off via the hue app).

I have tried all solutions that HUE suggests such as changing zigbee channels, a new bridge, checked cables, reinstalling, factory reset etc. but I cannot get it resolved.

I decide to come back to this forum (posted about this subject a few times a couple of months ago)as i came across this post:

Philips Hue bridge not visible in Deco app client list - Home Network Community (tp-link.com)

In this post a firmware update seems to be responsible for/ the solution to connectivity issues with HUE bulbs.

Could anyone please advise what I can try and/ or provide the firmware.

Please note that when I fisrt moved in to the house (october last year), the setup was working perfectly without ANY issues. The only thing that has changed is a new modem from my provider but that's in bridge mode as the Main deco is functioning as a router. This was the case before and worked fine. Ive already tried setting the router into normal ode and using the decos in AP mode but that does not resolve anything.

All bulbs, bridge and other applications have the latest firmwares and have been updated.

I would very much appreciate anyone's help as we're going crazy here.

Thank you!!!!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9Plus and HUE Lamps - Lamps unreachable and keep losing connection.
2023-08-04 10:36:32

@RJBA 

Hi, welcome to the community.

The latest firmware 1.6.1 of Deco M9 plus has optimized the issue of Hue Bridge did not show up on the Deco APP.

Is your Hub Bridge hub connected to the main Deco M9 plus via Ethernet cable?

Did all the Hue Blubs connect to the Hub Bridge Zigbee network?

Have you tried to reduce the numbers of the Hue Blubs in case there are too many of the IOT devices which might interfer with each other?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 1

Related Articles