Jio sim not working - Archer MR200(EU) Ver:5.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-22 05:55:11
Tags: #Firmware Update #VoLTE #JIO SIM not working
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

i have MR200 which worked flawless for the past 2 years.  few days back i got new 5G mobile so i swapped the jio sim from router to 5G mobile and after using for some time i switched back to router.  post that internet is not working.

in router signal strength and internet icon in LED are fine but no internet service.   i tried resetting the router multiple times and added the APN settings manually also which does work either.

i tried updating firmware from this thread https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/604130 which is got failed.

i have attached router image below, it shows signal strength full and internet connection is available but when i connect there is no internet connection.

i tried airtel sim it work with no issue.. hence problem occurs only with JIO sim.  

required new firmware for the below.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Jio sim not working - Archer MR200(EU) Ver:5.0
2023-08-23 03:43:41

@stmohan 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

The beta firmware for MR200 available on the thread you mentioned is for V5.30 and V5.20, while your MR200 is V5.0, right?

Please pay attention to the update of the thread and once MR200 V5.0 beta firmware available, we will update it on the thread:

India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Jio sim not working - Archer MR200(EU) Ver:5.0
2024-01-13 07:28:50

@Sunshine I have v6.

Jio not working. Tried all settings. Kindly give firmware update. 

Options