XE75 v2 - IoT-Network-Settings missing?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-04 18:34:08
Model: Deco XE75   Deco X50-5G  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

Last week I got a X50-5G for my new 5G internet connection. Nothing special about this.

Today I got my 3-pack of XE75. All Decos are connected through Ethernet, everything is fine - but I cannot find "IOT Network" in the Deco-App.

There was also an issue updating the XE75s: I went several time through the update process in the app, but everytime I got a "new" firmware update. So I downloaded the firmware (https://www.tp-link.com/de/support/download/deco-xe75/v2/#Firmware) and updated it via the web interface. But after several reboots of all devices there is still no "IoT Network" in the "More" tab of the Deco app. I also deleted and reinstalled the app onto my phone.

Here is a screenshot of all my Decos:

Options
1 Reply
Re:XE75 v2 - IoT-Network-Settings missing?
2023-10-13 07:08:10

@remy-00 The IoT Network function depends on the firmware version of the main Deco. If your main Deco is X50-5G, it seems that the current firmware version does not support this function.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 749

Replies: 1

Related Articles