Deco solid red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco solid red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco solid red
Deco solid red
2023-10-19 11:00:23
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello my deco is randomly solid red and I saw other chats and it recommends to go to the app and to see if i can see the IP address, I went to the app, but since i have no wifi to start with I cannot access it but even if i did i cannot connect the cable to my compute because I have a MAC is there anotehr possible alternative I really need your help as I have no wifi and using my data currently. Thanks  

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco solid red
2023-10-20 03:36:39

@Milenaaa 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I see your Deco X20_V4 is on the firmware 1.0.2 Build 20220401 and the latest firmware for V4 is 

Deco X20(EU)_V4_1.1.1 Build 20230721

I think maybe you could try to manually update the firmware to the latest version via web UI first:

How to Update the Firmware of Deco

By the way, as for the IPV4 address when Deco was red, you might need to reconnect to Deco's WiFi now even though its WiFi has no internet.

In other words, Log into the Deco APP via local control to see the current IPV4 address.

It is also suggested to refer to this link to confirm whether the ISP cable modem is still working properly:

Fix unstable connection when connected to the Deco network

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 259

Replies: 1

Related Articles