Compatibility Issue ethernet adapter with AXE5400 Wi-Fi 6 Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-09 11:52:42
Model: Archer AXE5400  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version:

Hello Everyone

I hope you're all doing well! I'm encountering a bit of a head-scratcher here and thought I'd reach out to see if anyone else has experienced similar issues.

I recently got my hands on the ThinkSystem QLogic QL45212 and QL45262 50Gb Flex Ethernet Adapter, and I'm trying to integrate them seamlessly with the AXE5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router. However, I'm running into some compatibility issues that are causing a bit of a headache.

Here are the main pain points I've identified so far:

1. Connection Drops: The Ethernet adapters seem to be intermittently dropping the connection, especially during high data transfer activities.

2. Inconsistent Speeds: Even when the connection is stable, the speeds don't seem to be consistent with what I would expect from a 50Gb adapter.

3. Wi-Fi Interference: When both the Ethernet adapters and the Wi-Fi 6 router are in use simultaneously, there seems to be some interference affecting overall network performance.

I've checked for driver updates and firmware patches, but so far, no luck. I'm curious if anyone else in the community has experienced similar issues with this combination of hardware.

Thank you in advance

Options