PG2400P - slow, stopped showing my unifi network topology, frequent disconnects

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-28 09:28:01
Model: PG2400P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

So i got a few of these for my house, replacing some older adapters,, and have now lost my unifi network topology. Opened a ticket with Unifi, and they werent able to help.. nor could i find any reference on LLDP support. All my unifi devices still work, and i can see the devices, just not the topology... not the end of the world!

BUT, I have been experiencing frequent issues, i have an indoor cam in the living room on wifi connected to a unifi AP, connected to an 8 port unifi poe switch that runs my tv, sky etc.. i experience frequent disconnects from the wifi camera in another room in the house.. as well as occasional disconnects from my plex server, also in another room.

I must mention, the house is about 40 years old, wiring isnt the greatest, but everything worked fine with older adapters.

Does anyone have any possible tips to increase throughput/stability etc? I have looked at the web gui's for all 4 of my devices, and apart from the basics, didnt see anything obvious. Oh, and yes, i did try playing around with the compatibility modes (mimo.siso etc)... no joy!

Options
1 Reply
Re:PG2400P - slow, stopped showing my unifi network topology, frequent disconnects
2023-12-06 09:39:42

@Sulphy 

Hi, what do you mean by "lost unify network topology"?

For the powerline network of PG2400P, you could check powerline rate between the powerline units, if it is too slow, there might be too much powerline interference, you may check if it is possible to try other wall sockets or move them closer to each other and test again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 492

Replies: 1

Related Articles