OneMesh between AX10 and C7 V5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-02 21:08:00 - last edited 2024-01-31 07:47:04
Model: Archer AX10   Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone and apologize if this was discussed many times but I have difficulties finding the right solution.

My ISP provide an Archer AX10 router that is connected to the modem through LAN1 and it works briliant.

Also I have my old AX1750 C7 V5 which I want to use it as an wireless access point.

Both routers have the EasyMesh option in the WebUI but I cannot manage to mesh them together. I have updated to the latest firmware available, but still no luck.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this possible between these routers? 

Thank you!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:OneMesh between AX10 and C7 V5-Solution
2024-01-03 02:18:59 - last edited 2024-01-31 07:47:04

@Teodorl91 

Archer C7 v5 supports only Onemesh. To be able to connect two routers in mesh they both have to support Easymesh.

There have been a successful attempts ( using the WPS method ) to build a mesh between an Easymesh and Onemesh router, but the main router should be the one that supports Onemesh.

You can try that if it suits your needs. Otherwise using Archer C7 v5 in AP mode (Case 1) will work in your case, but without a mesh.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:OneMesh between AX10 and C7 V5-Solution
2024-01-03 02:18:59 - last edited 2024-01-31 07:47:04

@Teodorl91 

Archer C7 v5 supports only Onemesh. To be able to connect two routers in mesh they both have to support Easymesh.

There have been a successful attempts ( using the WPS method ) to build a mesh between an Easymesh and Onemesh router, but the main router should be the one that supports Onemesh.

You can try that if it suits your needs. Otherwise using Archer C7 v5 in AP mode (Case 1) will work in your case, but without a mesh.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 464

Replies: 1

Related Articles