Router Frequently disconnecting in range extender mode and RX power drops frequently

Router Frequently disconnecting in range extender mode and RX power drops frequently

2024-02-02 16:00:58
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: US

Tp Link Archer C20 frequently disconnecting from main router in Range Extender Mode and also RX power drops. 

I request Tp-Link technical team to fix the problem as soon as possible. 

Thank You 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router Frequently disconnecting in range extender mode and RX power drops frequently
2024-02-04 03:10:49

@md_himelali_18 

Please check and update the firmware version of your Archer C20 V5 to the latest firmware.

If the disconnecting issue still happens, please check if the C20 location still receives good signal from the router or not, if not, you could try moving it closer to your main router.

And also check if the main router is stable or not when range extender disconnects from the router.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Router Frequently disconnecting in range extender mode and RX power drops frequently
2024-03-15 10:49:00

@Sunshine I updated my C20 V5 router to the latest version. It get 60% stable signal but cannot repeat the signals properly and frequently disconnection. Other brand router working fine in this place. Plz fix the C20 bug as soon as possible. 

Options
2024-07-07 13:04:29
same problem bro, and i have one problem with it
Options