TP-Link Archer AX6000 Error with Lenovo i9 Core Laptop: Wi-Fi Not Working After Firmware Update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link Archer AX6000 Error with Lenovo i9 Core Laptop: Wi-Fi Not Working After Firmware Update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-15 05:58:09 - last edited 2024-02-17 02:25:40

Hi All

I've run into a frustrating issue with my TP-Link Archer AX6000 router after a recent firmware update. Specifically, Our i9 Core laptop is now unable to connect to the Wi-Fi network.

Problem Details:

Router Model: TP-Link Archer AX6000

Laptop Model: Legion 9i Gen 9 Intel (16”) with up to RTX 4090

Symptoms: After the recent firmware update, my Lenovo Legion 9i Gen 9 Intel (16”) with up to RTX 4090, powered by an i9 Core processor, cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network. Surprisingly, other devices in the household are connecting without any issues.

Anyone Else Facing Similar Problems?
I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone else has encountered a similar problem with their TP-Link Archer AX6000 router and a Lenovo i9 Core laptop. If so, have you been able to find a solution?

Possible Solutions:
If you have faced and resolved a similar issue, please share your insights and the steps you took to fix the problem. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Let's collaborate and help each other out to find a solution to this Wi-Fi connectivity issue with the TP-Link Archer AX6000 and Lenovo i9 Core laptops.

Thank you in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re: TP-Link Archer AX6000 Error with Lenovo i9 Core Laptop: Wi-Fi Not Working After Firmware Update
2024-02-20 10:23:38

@devinmarco 

Any error message when you try to connect the WiFi?

Try forgetting the WiFi and re-enter WiFi password, also try changing WiFi channel and channel width on the router.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 254

Replies: 1

Related Articles