BE85 randomly restarts

BE85 randomly restarts

15 Reply
Re:BE85 randomly restarts
2024-06-18 08:23:51

@WeeMing_Unite 

I hope it comes out soon. The beta firmware I've been testing is more stable than the public version for me, but not perfect yet, as I'm still experiencing occasional reboots (about 1x every 1-2 weeks). 

I recommend that you reach out to TP-Link's support, they may be able to troubleshoot and possibly share a beta firmware.

Options
3 weeks ago

@WeeMing_Unite 
I updated the firmware on my two BE85 devices to version 1.0.20, and now I'm experiencing constant reboots and Wi-Fi issues. I had to connect the devices to my PC to downgrade to version 1.0.19, which worked for about 12 hours before they started rebooting again every minute. I’ve now connected them to my PC again and installed version 1.0.18, hoping it will be more stable.

Options
Re:BE85 randomly restarts-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Dokterd0k 

Update:

For the randomly restarting issue after Samsung S24 Ultra connects to Deco BE85, please try to install the beta firmware:

Deco BE85 V1/V2 1.0.20_build_20240701_Beta  (updated date-2024.9.13)

Please leave me a message if the beta firmware doesn't help.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
a week ago

@David-TP 

Thank you David. I've been running this firmware version/build since July 1st and haven't experienced a single reboot since then.

To make sure it was the same version, I compared the SHA-1 hashes between the one you linked to and the one received from support, they are the same.

I believe that it might be helpful to release it to a larger audience. It also happens to include one highly requested new feature, but I won't spoil it :)

Options
Saturday
When we expected the fix for deco be 95??
Options
Related Articles