G4

G4
G4
2024-07-01 19:55:06
Model: TL-MR6500v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v00a1.0 Build 220509 Rel.65700n

Здравствуйте!

Часто приходится переключать Bands В РУЧНОМ РЕЖИМЕ и приходится ждать когда пройдет автоматический поиск! Результатом которого чаще всего ошибки 

бесполезный АВТОпоиск в ручном выборе

1. Вопрос как в ручном режиме отключить автопоиск???

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Я подключаюсь к двум вышкам и не вижу номера eNB/Cell вышки 
2. Возможно ли в беседующем иметь номер башни и диапазон куда я подключен и видеть уровни сигналов без введения каждый  раз пароля!?

например как тут

Hello!

Often you have to switch Bands MANUALLY and have to wait for the automatic search to take place! The result of which is most often errors

1. Question is how to disable auto search manually???

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------
I connect to two towers and do not see the eNB/Cell number of the tower
2. Is it possible in the conversation to have the tower number and the range where I am connected and see the signal levels without entering a password every time!?

for example like here

Options
2 Reply
Re:G4
2024-07-03 10:20:54

@Geist 

Hi

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if two features can come to the LTE routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log these requests and pass them along to the team.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options
Re:G4
a week ago

@Geist It already is annoying me off that auto range checking is enabled in manual mode!!!!
I'm in manual mode and why do I need automation here?:?!!
Auto-check often does not read correctly and besides, it takes a long time to check!!
1. Make an amendment to the software manual mode so manual!!!
2. When the router shows where it has connected the eNb number

Options