Connect Remotely to TP Link

2024-07-04 18:06:12 - last edited 2024-07-05 05:58:45
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I am currently in the UK, with my router in France.  The guests booked into our villa for a holiday have done a factory re-set on the router instead of unplugging to re-boot.

Is there anyway that I can log onto the router, to re-set it all back up to connect to the Starlink.

I am not very technical, so any help in simple terms would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connect Remotely to TP Link-Solution
2024-07-04 20:51:55 - last edited 2024-07-05 05:58:45

@Debbie_1912 

AX10 supports remote management but since they had reset the router to its factory defaults you can't use that option - details.

The only way to do this is to have them connect a laptop to the router via ethernet cable but also to a wireless mobile hotspot (internet) and using an app like AnyDesk to connect to their laptop and configure the router through it.

Or if they are tech savvy enough to guide them by the phone how to configure the router from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect Remotely to TP Link-Solution
2024-07-04 20:51:55 - last edited 2024-07-05 05:58:45

@Debbie_1912 

AX10 supports remote management but since they had reset the router to its factory defaults you can't use that option - details.

The only way to do this is to have them connect a laptop to the router via ethernet cable but also to a wireless mobile hotspot (internet) and using an app like AnyDesk to connect to their laptop and configure the router through it.

Or if they are tech savvy enough to guide them by the phone how to configure the router from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 205

Replies: 1

Related Articles