Wifi stopped working by itself

2024-08-05 09:19:58

I got the es4 or m4 not really sure but it's a deco and it started flashing red and no matter what I do it won't work anymore I rebooted it and completely deleted the network and added it again 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi stopped working by itself
2024-08-06 02:28:31

@DaniAK 

Hi

If you are experiencing satellite units flashing red issues, please refer to the steps below:

1. Flashing red on the LED means that the satellite unit is disconnected from the main Deco, satellite units are usually able to recover on their own, please wait for 3-5 mins to see if it recovers automatically.

2. If you have previously reset the Main Deco, sometimes the satellite units would be flashing red, you have to reset and reconfigure them as well.

3. If one of the satellite is flashing red, others are fine, the problem should be on the satellite unit itself, make sure this unit is within Wi-Fi Range of the main Deco, reboot the satellite unit by unplugging its power.

4. If all satellite units are flashing red, the problem might be on the main Deco, pay attention to the LED color on the main Deco, try rebooting the main Deco.

5. If there is any Ethernet cable attached to the satellite unit, please temporarily remove the Ethernet cables, see if the satellite unit recovers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 62

Replies: 1

Related Articles