Votes

Wireguard for AX20

Wireguard for AX20
Wireguard for AX20
2024-08-12 10:34:21 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Tags: #VPN
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.4 Build 20230219 rel.69802(4341)

Please tell me the AX20 will be getting wireguard support?? 

My hisense google tv will not keep my vpn app running in the background which is driving me mad to no end!! I have nordvpn which does have fast servers but using openVPN on that router just doesn't cut it! 

Hoping for some terrific news here. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Wireguard for AX20-Solution
2024-08-13 03:06:12 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Redliner79

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this feature can come to all the home routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as a ‘Future Consideration’ for better visibility.

BTW, please vote for yourself.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Wireguard for AX20-Solution
2024-08-13 03:06:12 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Redliner79

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this feature can come to all the home routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as a ‘Future Consideration’ for better visibility.

BTW, please vote for yourself.

Recommended Solution
Options
RE:Wireguard for AX20
2024-08-13 20:10:15
Pretty please???
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 137

Replies: 2

Voters 1