What does it mean if all lights are solid on (including WPS button) on my AC750 RE190 range extender

What does it mean if all lights are solid on (including WPS button) on my AC750 RE190 range extender

2024-08-20 06:24:31
Model: RE190  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I hope to find a solution to this problem. All LED lights are solid on after plugging my extender, including the WPS button. These stay on and none of them blink, not even the power button. I left it on the other night hoping it's just restoring default settings or something like that but i woke up to the lights still solid on. I tried pressing the reset button and nothing still happens. At this point i don't know what to do. Can anyone help out with a solution to this?

Extender: AC750 RE190

Options
3 Reply
Re:What does it mean if all lights are solid on (including WPS button) on my AC750 RE190 range extender
2024-08-21 05:57:28

@incognit0 

Hi

This appears to be within normal parameters. Have you attempted to connect your mobile phone or computer to the extender's Wi-Fi network for Internet access?

Options
Re:What does it mean if all lights are solid on (including WPS button) on my AC750 RE190 range extender
2024-08-21 06:14:51

@Joseph-TP 

The extender doesn't show up as an available wi-fi to be connected to. All the lights are on at the same time too. None of them blink or go off, they just stay on like this for the longest tikme ever. I've tried the reset button too, it doesn't help.

Please see image for reference

Options
2024-08-22 02:08:35

@incognit0 

Hi

We kindly suggest attempting a reset with the extender powered on. If the indicator light does not change post-reset, we recommend reaching out to the retailer to inquire about the warranty.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 119

Replies: 3

Related Articles