Archer Ax55 no internet connection, only with old router. FWA

2 недель назад - last edited 2 недель назад
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.2

Basically after setting everything up with dynamic ip(I cant statitic because somehow my getaway is starting with 81 and ip with 78 so it wont let me set it even tho i have it) theres no internet (Orange led).

I tried to set MAC from my older router, it doesnt help. I tried to turn off modem (if u can call it that) and router and turning them back on, nothing.

I tried different cables - nothing.

I tried pppoe because it autodetected pppoe - nothing.

What can i do? Is it my problem or its my provider problem? (EOLO - Italy btw)

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer Ax55 no internet connection, only with old router. FWA
2 недель назад

@Desh1ck 

Hi,

From your post it sounds like you are not sure whether Dynamic IP or PPPoE should be used.

If that is the case, then I suggest you log into your old router, write down all settings that are related to the "Internet" connection and then configure the "Internet" settings of your Archer AX55 exactly like the old router is.

If you find something like a "VLAN ID" in your old router, then this will also have to be set on the AX55.

Options
Re:Archer Ax55 no internet connection, only with old router. FWA
2 недель назад

@woozle I asked my provider some info about pppoe, still waiting.

I wanted to say that i found "type: VLAN 100 PPP WAN ETHERNET" and nothing more about vlan.

And i had static ip set that my provider sent me though email, but as i said getaway is starts with 81 and ip with 78 and tether app wont let me type those together.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 117

Replies: 2

Related Articles