Powerline AV600 have tried all the resets but keep showing the old network

Sunday
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have the Powerline AV600, have tried all the reset ways, buttons, app and from the desktop too, when I plug the Ethernet cable it says the network is the old one.

Have read all the topics here but none of them explain how to solve, please don't say to reset from the button, app, etc... have made that already in all the ways that exist for this model.

For what I can see, this is an issue in this model. Waiting for a solution, please.

Thank you

Options
6 Reply
Re:Powerline AV600 have tried all the resets but keep showing the old network
Sunday

@gcssilva85 

Hi,

Can you do the following test? 
Unplug the two AV600 from the wall sockets and instead connect the computer directly via Ethernet cable to the router (or whereever the AV600 was connected to).

Does it now say the new network name or still the old network name?

Options
Sunday

@woozle 

I have reset and in Wi-fi it says the default tp link net work, problem is even if I pair, the network if I plug by cable is the old one.

Options
Sunday - last edited Sunday

@gcssilva85 

Ethernet connections do not have names associated to them in simple home networks.
If you are referring to the network name that Microsoft Windows shows for the Ethernet connection, then that is purely a Windows thing.

To verify this I proposed you put the AV600's away and instead connect your computer directly to your router by Ethernet cable without using the AV600 adapters.

Options
Monday

@woozle

The internet directly from cable and then directly from the powerline by cable is the one at home MEO is the name

Now if I put the powerline in any other power place at home it shows the old network

the network you see is the old one from the other house, have reset every way and still this problem.

Options
Monday

@gcssilva85 

Ok, this sounds weird.

Anyway, the names shown for the Ethernet connections are generated by Windows itself based on wireless SSIDs that are part of the same local network.
Therefore, this can only be reset in Windows. Note that "Network reset" will reset all network adapter settings, not just the network names.

Options
Monday

@woozle 
yes, but that don't solve the problem that when I connect by Ethernet cable simply don't have internet....

For what I can see the pair only work in the Wi-Fi because by cable there is no internet, it connects to the network but don't have internet.

Options