How to monitor data usage on AX3000

Wednesday
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20240426 rel.31941(5553)
How do I see the daily, weekly, or monthy data usage of each connected device on the AX3000?
In the web interface, in the "Network > Clients" list it just shows realtime usage per second of each device, but not how much it's used total for the day/week/month/year.
In the tether app interface it shows you how much data each device has used, but doesn't say what time frame this pertains to (is it the total data since the router was installed?) nor does it have a button to reset this counter.
Options
2 Reply
Re:How to monitor data usage on AX3000
Yesterday

@zenp 

Hi

1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with your TP-Link ID or the password you set for the router. 2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Traffic Monitor.

2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Traffic Monitor.

3. Toggle on Traffic Monitor, and then you can monitor the traffic usage of a specific device or all connected devices in 10 minutes, 24 hours or 7 days.

Options
Re:How to monitor data usage on AX3000
Yesterday

Joseph-TP wrote

@zenp 

Hi

1. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with your TP-Link ID or the password you set for the router. 2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Traffic Monitor.

2. Go to Advanced > System Tools > Traffic Monitor.

3. Toggle on Traffic Monitor, and then you can monitor the traffic usage of a specific device or all connected devices in 10 minutes, 24 hours or 7 days.

@Joseph-TP 

I do not see these items.  What I see is Advanced > System (not System Tools) and then the choices are Firmware Update, Backup & Restore, Administration, System Log, Diagnostics, Time & Language, Reboot, LED Control, Operation Mode, About.  There is no System Tool > Traffic Monitor anywhere.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 50

Replies: 2

Related Articles