NFS not working over the internal switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-02-13 02:36:50
Region : Netherlands

Model : TL-WDR4900

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : Most revent

ISP : Upc

When I connect my NAS to one of the switch ports and connect my media player to another port, the media player fails to use NFS to the NAS, it connects but it is not stable. If I replace the TP-link router with a 3com gigabit switch, everything is working fine! Using SMB also works fine, it is just NFS. I have disabeld all packet inspections etc. But nothing helps.

I use a Synology NAS and a Mede8er mediaplayer. I have set NFS properties to use 32k block on the Synology, still it is not working with the tp-link.
Options
1 Reply
Re:NFS not working over the internal switch
2014-02-16 00:46:58
I have solved the problem!
I have changed the WDR4900 with another one in the shop, still it did not work! They gave me my money back, so I bougt an Asus RT-N66U! This Asus works perfect with NFS and also has a better range! Yes it is more expensive but it is worth it! No reboots for any change in the config, better range, NFS works great, much better building quality, much mor options (like one click to configure is as an Access Point).
Sorry no more TP-link for me anymore.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 906

Replies: 1

Related Articles